Ask us a question—no holds barred—and we’ll respond in a blog post!
Here’s the thing. You might think what we do is weird, or maybe you’re one of our parents and are worried about us but don’t know how to ask about something. Have you gotten a vibe that we do or believe a certain thing and want to know?
We want to be completely accessible. We love the church. We love you. We want to keep things clear. But we know that communication is dicey and sometimes what you see might not look exactly like the message we are trying to portray. We’d consider it an honor to be given the chance to try to clear up a doubt or misunderstanding.
Here are some fair game questions:
- You people live together. Not to be weird, but do you share wives? (No.)
- Do you believe megachurches are evil? (No.)
- Do you view people who go to traditional churches as the enemy? (No.)
- How does your church handle XYZ issue/situation?
- I think scripture XYZ contradicts organic church—how do you reconcile that?
- ……… ?
No question is off limits here. Type it completely anonymously and keep an eye on the blog—we’ll do our best to answer it honestly and completely, as soon as we can in a new post.